Review all the tabs for product/sizing, shipping times, product reviews and return information.
See Size Guide on The Right-Hand Side of Your Screen ----->
Size guide can also be viewed larger from pictures, or you can click here.
- Season: Spring/Autumn
- Material: Polyester
- Style: Office Lady
- Decoration: Ribbons
- Fabric Type: Synthetic Fiber
- Material Composition: Polyester
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Clothing Length: Regular
- Front Style: Flat
- Fit Type: Straight
- Collar: Turn-Down Collar
- Pant Closure Type: Zipper Fly
- Age: Ages 18-35 Years Old
- Model Number: 12140246-DRSTY
- Waist: Mid Waist
- Gender: WOMEN
- Closure Type: NONE
- Item Type: Pant Suits
- Sleeve Length(cm): Full
- Clothing Patterns: Straight
- Length: Ankle-Length Pants
If you have any questions regarding the return/refund policy then please email us immediately at : or by messaging us VIA our Facebook page which is located at:
If you have any questions regarding the return/refund policy then please email us immediately at :
or by messaging us VIA our Facebook page which is located at:
Here are the estimated shipping/delivery times by Country:
USA 10-26 Days
CAD 16-26 Days
UK 5-26 Days
AU 13-26 Days
NZ 13-26 Days
Shipping costs are completely FREE with no minimums and no monthly fees. Shipping Times vary depending on the Country you reside in and depending on which warehouse the product is being shipped from. The BEST way to find out what items are shipped to your Country is to use the 'Ships To' filter at the top of each collection page.
The best way to find out your shipping times is to review the Shipping tab on each product or click the truck icon on the far right of each page. You can also find the guide located in the footer of our site or you can visit it directly by going here: https://www.drestiny.net/pages/shipping-delivery
Please keep in mind that there is an additional 7 days processing time in addition to all shipping times. Please review our full shipping policy at: https://www.drestiny.net/policies/shipping-policy
Please review our full shipping policy at: https://www.drestiny.net/policies/shipping-policy
Please copy & Paste this link into a new browser tab to view the shipping/delivery chart:
What Methods Of Payment Are Accepted
- We accept most payment methods including Shop Pay, Google Pay and Apple Pay. We do not accept digital currency such as Bitcoin on Venmo. We also do not accept e-transfers. All your payment options will be presented to you at check out.
- Please keep in mind that you will always be billed in US currency. We do offer a conversion program which converts automatically to your Country's currency when you visit our site, however these conversions are not guaranteed and we suggest that you check the live conversion rates prior to placing an order.
What Countries Do You Ship To?
- Currently we ship to the following Countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. Not all products are shipped to each of these Countries. It's very important that you filter each collection by Country, in order to view products that are available to be shipped to your Country.
How Do I Place An Order?
- Simply add the product to your cart and then go to check out. You can create an account for an easier checkout experience next time or you skip this step. If you have any problems placing an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Long Will It Take To Get My Package?
- Shipping times vary depend on what Country you live in. Shipping/Delivery times are estimates provided to us from the shipping companies that ship the items and Drestiny has no control over the accuracy of these estimates. We have found that in the majority of cases, items are delivered within the estimated timeframes. Here Are The Estimated Shipping/Delivery Times: USA: 10-26 Days CAD: 16-26 Days UK: 5-26 Days AU: 13-26 Days NZ: 13-26 Days Please keep in mind that in addition to the shipping time, there is a 7 day processing window. *We do not guarantee shipping times, since they are done through 3rd party shipping companies and we do NOT provide refunds for late shipments. If the estimated delivery times have lapsed please reach out to us at email@example.com so that we can launch an investigation to assist you with tracking your order.
Can I Return A Product and Get a Refund?
- Yes - The first thing you need to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days, and let us know you want to return the product. If the product you purchased had(s) a 'Free Return' sticker on it, then we will email you a return label for you to print and return to us. If the item does not qualify for Free Return, then you would be required to pay the cost of returning the item to us. Once the item has been scanned into our warehouse, we will then issue you a refund. For full details visit our refund/return policy link on the footer of our site. *Please be aware that in very rare circumstances the 'Free Return' sticker is placed on a product in error. The decision made by our return/refund department is FINAL and overrides the free return sticker.
How Do I Return/Exchange An Item?
- First step is to contact us at email@example.com or through our Contact Us page. (Within 7 days) One of our agents will be happy to walk you through the process.
How Do I Track My Order?
- Once your item has been shipped you will receive an email containing your tracking number and our tracking page.
If you did not receive this email please email us at GETSUPPORT@DRESTINY.NET and we will send you your order tracking number and tracking page.
If you have your tracking number and lost the tracking page information please visit our tracking page at:
Do I Have To Pay Anything To Return My Items?
- In some cases yes. If you live in New Zealand there are no 'Free Return' options or if the item you purchased does NOT have a 'Free Return' sticker on it, then you would be responsible for paying for the shipping costs back to us before we could issue a refund. *Please be aware that in very rare circumstances the 'Free Return' sticker is placed on a product in error . The decision made by our return/refund department is FINAL and overrides the free return sticker.
When I Check Out Why Does It Say It Doesn't Ship To My Country?
- Not all of our products ship out to all five Countries. On each collection page there is a filter that says 'Ships To' - Use this filter to filter which products ship to your Country. If the item your trying to purchase is not listed, we do not ship that item to your Country. We apologize and we do this in an attempt to keep shipping charges FREE forever!
What Are The Terms & Conditions That I Am Required To Agree To When I Checkout?
- You can go here to review the terms and conditions you are agreeing to: https://www.drestiny.net/pages/agreement
These terms are legally binding and state that you have reviewed shipping times and that you have measured according to the size chart before placing an order.
We ship to multiple Countries and it's extremely important that you do not order based on your habits and instead you MUST measure prior to ordering.
If you file a chargeback with your bank it's important you know that the bank will side in our favor due to the fact that you agreed to these terms and conditions prior to placing your order and that there could be legal ramifications for any fraud related events.
My package says it was delivered, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
Once the item has been shipped, we place responsibility of that package with the shipping company. If the item is marked as 'delivered' you will need to contact your local post office or the shipping company that delivered your package, to find out what has happened. As per our Refund policy, we do not refund orders marked as delivered under any circumstance. If you do not know what shipping company you need to contact, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Buying Online Safe?
- It is totally safe to buy online with Drestiny.net. Our agents do NOT have access to your credit card numbers or payment information and we use SSL. What is SSL? An SSL (secure sockets layer) is an encryption method that all online retailers who deal with credit or debit card details must have. An SSL encryption stops hackers from accessing your personal or financial information, ensuring your details are secure and safe.